Hey guys, it’s your girl Adrian M White aka Brand with AMW and I’m here today for another weekly Brand & Convert Chat and Chew. This is your chance to take a quick snack or lunch break and learn about all things branding and web design with a marketing spin. Get your notebooks out because I have some juicy content to share.
Follow me @brandwithamw on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and if you’re a female entrepreneur join our private Facebook Community, Brand & Convert with Adrian M White for more conversation on how to grow a six-figure business. Link in the description box.
Make sure you Subscribe to the channel and turn on notifications for new uploads and of course show some love by liking and commenting on the video.
I’m excited today to be recording from Miami on a topic I am very passionate about, How to grow your business to six figures and work full-time for your purpose. If I wasn’t working on my purpose full-time I probably wouldn’t be able to be on vacation right now or work from another city, state, or country. I’m going to go to the beach after this and I want you to be able to have this life too so I’m going to teach you how.
A lot of people get overwhelmed when they think about growing their side hustles into their main hustles or even being in their first few years of full-time entrepreneurship. They struggle to bring in consistent clients and have their brands, websites, and processes as professional as their competitors.
There are 3 strategies I recommend to my clients to minimize the number of days, months, or even years it takes for them to reach these six-figure per year goals and I am going to share them with you today.
Strategy 1: Cohesiveness Strategy
- You have to have a brand that looks cohesive across social media, email, and your website to compete online.
- Your competitors have a professional logo and are using consistent color schemes, fonts and photographs when they market themselves online.
- The Solution: You Need Brand Standards
The only way to stand out and convey the utmost cohesion for your brand is to develop your brand style guide and photo inspiration and stick to those standards when marketing it.
Strategy 2: Professionalism Strategy
- If you do not have a professional, updated website that you are leading prospects to, you are losing customers!
- Did you know that most major corporations update the look and feel of their site every 2-3 years? Having a current and modern website allows you to gain trust and convert more leads before ever getting on the phone with them.
- The Solution: You Must Develop a Beautiful Website
Look at your top competitors and compare your site to theirs. Yours needs to stand out! If you have a boring or non-existent website, it will take much longer to build your brand, gain trust, and be found online.
Strategy 3: Differentiator Strategy
- In a saturated market, your competitive differentiators and personality are what’s going to make you unique.
- Trying to be like everyone else online will make it 10x harder to grow your social media following.
- The Solution: You Need to Craft your Unique Brand Identity and Voice
What makes you unique from your competition? What type of personality do you have? Your brand should be continuously highlighting these differentiators and remain consistent across your website and social media profiles.
So my top 3 strategies we reviewed were:
- Cohesiveness – having brand standards that are consistent on social media, email, and your website
- Professionalism – lead prospects to a professionally branded website
- Differentiator – highlight your competitive differentiators and personality
I have 2 more strategies that my clients follow to take their brand to six figures that are even more critical than the first 3. I’ve just released my brand new masterclass and you can find out the strategies when you attend. The class is entitled, “Discover the 5 Strategies my Clients are Using to Develop Brands, Websites, and Processes that Grow Six-Figure Businesses!”
It is currently only available for a limited time and I will have a special surprise to share with you at the end. It’s 45 minutes long and full of super helpful information! To attend my next session, please go to: http://adrianmwhite.com/branding-masterclass
That’s it for today. Comment below with any questions and don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at Brandwithamw for more entrepreneur advice and a look into my everyday life.
Wishing you much success and good juju.