Hey guys, it’s your girl Adrian M White aka Brand with AMW and I’m here today for another weekly Brand & Convert Chat and Chew. This is your chance to take a quick snack or lunch break and learn about all things branding, marketing, and entrepreneurship. Get your notebooks out because I have some juicy content to share.
Follow me @brandwithamw on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and join our private Facebook Community, Brand & Convert with Adrian M White for more conversation on developing brands, websites, and processes that attract and convert more clients and grow six-figure businesses. Link in the description.
Are you currently promoting yourself online to in turn promote your business? Put yourself out there and make a statement by copping your exclusive ‘I Am My Brand’ swag. T-shirts are available in black and white with male and female sizing, available in sizes S-2X for $25 each. Get yours today at brandwithamw.com/shop.
And finally, make sure you Subscribe to the channel and turn on notifications for new videos, and of course show some love by liking and commenting on the video.
Did you know that?
- Email marketing has the highest return in investment or ROI than any other digital marketing tactic
- For every $1 you spend on email marketing you can expect an average return of $42
- In 2022, the number of email users worldwide is forecast at 4.3 billion. This figure is set to grow to 4.6 billion in 2025, making up more than half of the expected world population.
Email marketing is a great way to grow your business and nurture leads and that’s what we’ll be talking about today. Comparison of some of the top email marketing platforms for small businesses.
So there are 4 platforms we’ll be going over; Mailchimp, ConvertKit, Constant Contact, and Flodesk. These are personally my favorite email marketing providers and the only ones I recommend.
- Mailchimp is one of the most popular email marketing service providers in the world primarily because they offer a forever free email marketing service plan.
- Mailchimp comes with an easy drag-and-drop email builder, autoresponders, segmenting contacts into groups, and simple tracking for analytics. It also allows you to set up delivery times based on users timezones, and you can set up segmenting based on geolocation. · You can easily integrate MailChimp with WordPress, Magento, Shopify, and many other platforms.
- Mailchimp’s forever-free plan allows you to send 12,000 emails to up to 2,000 subscribers. This plan is fairly limited because you don’t get features like send-time optimization, advanced segmentation, multi-variate testing, etc. You are also required to display their branding in your email. Last but not least, support is restricted to email only which is fine if you’re a hobbyist but as a serious business, you need reliable support that you can count on.
- THE VERDICT: Great if you are just starting out, don’t want to pay for an email marketing tool, and don’t mind Mailchimp branding at the bottom of your emails
- ConvertKit is a robust email marketing platform for professional bloggers, authors, and marketers. It is extremely easy to use and incredibly powerful.
- With ConvertKit, you can easily segment subscribers into those who are interested and those who have already purchased. This helps you increase conversions with automated emails that feel more personal. In marketing terms, this is called targeted email marketing.
- They have all the powerful features you’d expect from a top-notch email marketing service such as a/b testing, beautiful email templates, landing page builder, smart workflows, and more. · ConvertKit offers a 14-day free trial, and their pricing starts from $29/month.
- THE VERDICT: Great tool for creators and professional bloggers
- Constant Contact is one of the largest and fastest-growing email marketing services in the world. It is also the easiest to use and beginner-friendly email marketing service.
- You can easily manage your email lists, contacts, email templates, the marketing calendar, and more.
- Each account gives you access to unlimited emails, easy tracking and reporting, built-in social media sharing tools, a free image library, list segmentation, Facebook ads integration, and a powerful eCommerce integration for Shopify stores.
- Pricing starts as low as $9.99/month
- THE VERDICT: Great tool for small businesses and startups but may be difficult to initially set up and customize
- Beginners and experts use Flodesk to grow their business with an intuitive email builder and beautiful templates you actually want to customize & share. · The pricing structure for Flodesk at the time of writing is 38$ a month. But for this, you can have unlimited subscribers, access every feature, and never see your bill increase. You can safely build your list in any direction you want, without worrying that they are ‘your perfect people’.
- Flodesk targets the more feminine marketers, who cannot invest lots of money in their email service provider but want good all-around service. Understanding the concept that email marketing takes time, and not everyone enjoys it. But this platform makes it pleasant.
- THE VERDICT: This is our most recommended tool
If you need help determining the best email marketing providers for your business or need an email marketing strategy to increase leads, feel free to book a one-hour marketing strategy session with me at brandwithamw.com/work-with-me.
Comment below with any questions. Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram at Brandwithamw for more entrepreneur advice and a look into my everyday life.
Wishing you much success and good juju.