Hey guys, it’s your girl Adrian M White aka Brand with AMW and I’m here today for another weekly Brand & Convert Chat and Chew. This is your chance to take a quick snack or lunch break and learn about all things branding and web design with a marketing spin.
Follow me @brandwithamw on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and if you’re a female entrepreneur join our Facebook Community, Brand & Convert with Adrian M White for more conversation on how to grow a six-figure business. Link in the description box.
Make sure you Subscribe to the channel and turn on notifications for new videos and of course show some love by liking and commenting on the video.
So today I’m here to talk about Part 2 of Writing Amazing Web Copy. Today we’re going to discuss some important pages of your site and how you should be writing for and formatting those pages. If you haven’t checked out the Part 1 video of Writing Amazing Web Copy first, please do.
Ok, so there are 4 pages I am going to cover, the homepage, about page, services page, and product pages. Let’s start with the homepage.
1. Attention-grabbing Headline
2. Overview under Headline text with CTA
3. Bite size enticing features with CTA
4. Bit site awesome benefits with CTA
5. Final push summary with CTA (example Fitnessblender.com)
1. Tell the story of the company
2. Tell the story of the people behind the company
3. Have the company’s personality and values
4. Included client names if you have recognizable brands that you’ve worked with (for example cultivatedwit.com/about)
1. Begin by identifying who your Ideal Client is. Let them know they are in the right place
2. Then, offer a clear explanation of your services, in layman’s terms.
3. Next, let your visitors know why they should purchase from you or work with you.
4. Make your pricing tiers easily accessible and visible. (Optional)
5. Finally, offer a call to action. What should your visitors do next?
1. Entice a user to buy
2. Clearly explain what your product is
3. Be very targeted to your intended audience
4. Tell a story
5. Speak to your audience
6. Be descriptive – include facts/adjectives/action verbs
7. List key features/benefits
That’s it for today. Comment below with any questions and don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at Brandwithamw for more entrepreneur advice and a look into my everyday life.
Wishing you much success and good juju.